Sunday, January 3, 2010

Did you misplace your cell phone?

Last day I left my class as usual.
After some hours i noticed where is my cellphone, no I misplaced it in the system cabin and felt lost half my life because I did not backup my phone and my SIM...Along with it some really important telephone numbers. my god ..Our Instructor was there,But his cell number was stuck on my cell~What the hell ! then
From my Dad's phone I informed my friend and then, him. After a long running, I got my phone back ...I got my phone back... I'm glad to have got my phone back but all the time I was running

Moral:If you find a lost cellphone, try and trace the owners and expect ... Like I said, I'm glad to have got my phone back but all the time I was ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails