Monday, March 26, 2012

Happiness is a Journey and not a Destination

I Resigned From my Job
it's okay for someone to be alone
But it’s some sort of personal issues which made me take a decision of leaving my job and take a quiet vacation for my own self apart from my work. And thus I have mailed my resignation to the concern in the middle of this month; my decision, which gave me a nostalgic feeling and made me stick up hard to my decision.

"This is the time to reconnect with myself, a time where I can talk to myself, debating all the questions and answers that are bouncing in my head. This is the time of reflection. This is the time of acceptance and letting go, .... The reaction of other people to the end of my relationship has been one of the strangest factors in my experience… it's difficult to convince most people that it's okay for someone to be alone, and that life doesn't end and activities don't stop"
-Tiny Buddha
I can't quite see the end ahead
 Rather than to live a suppressed life hiding in the shadows of mediocrity and remaining a latent soul obscured from the greatness that lies deep within, I would rather emerge from the darkness and reveal the beauty of my light to world. ... What is it you seek in your life…. love, happiness, health and wealth? .... The more things you love, the more you are interested in, the more you enjoy, the more you are indignant about, the more you have left when anything happens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails