Friday, April 30, 2010

shall i??


Dear ****,
What a wonderful ending of April to a new May!
It began late in the previous years -- me finding you, confessing my love, and then it happens all over again. The feelings that I’ve felt for you all along begin to resurface. Only this time, I am free to act on them without fear of upsetting anyone.I try to put this feeling into words, but failed.I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
Thank you, ****. What more can a man say to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them?
You truly have no idea what I feel for you.

still Yours,
Sandeep

1 comment:

Search this Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails