Saturday, April 5, 2014

little scraps.. The

Had a great lazy Friday with me :( The Middle East Fridays to me is always worthless unless it is worth. Even it was Lazy, did many things  " Worthless people live only to eat and drink; people of worth eat and drink only to live."  I don't think Socrates said like that or not. But the thing is why I put this heading goodbye to all that.. I was reading an inspirational blog late night, there I saw I read I learned at a stretch. The quotations she used haunts a normal reader Me, to be honest with you is not a disciplined reader. I read anything even it is a wrapper after shopping loose candies : Time is going to be 1:30 I had a sound sleep this day so why should I sleep now?

I am going to change the heading. Briefly You will be unaware of the first heading I put.. see this is how world works... have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search this Blog

Related Posts with Thumbnails